Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Illicum Verum||Northeast Vietnam and Southwest China||Conventional||Steam-distillation||Flower||Insoluble in water|
Avail the purest and naturally made Certified Organic Star Anise Essential Oil with Aromaaz International. We practice under WHO and USFDA which makes our product to be used without any side effects.Botany
The botanical name of medium-sized Anise is known as Illicum Verum. The trace of its origination is founded from Northeast Vietnam and Southwest China. It is widely extracted for shikimic acid which is benefitted for oseltamivir. Along with its medicinal formulations and other uses, it is used for culinary purposes as well.Overview of Certified Organic Star Anise Essential Oil
Anise fruit is used in making its essential oil. The oil is highly in demand for its medicinal and culinary purposes. It has colorless odor and has very strong sweet aroma which makes it perfect for making perfumes. The oil is extracted under steam distillation process.Benefits of Certified Organic Star Anise Essential Oil
• It is popularly used in kitchens to make chicken and mutton for adding flavor in it.
• Women with discomfort menstrual can use it for relieving pain and cramps.
• Adding few drops to daily drinks can help in comforting asthma effects.
• Drinking anise herbal tea helps in stimulating constipation and stomach ache.
• People use it directly on scalp to prevent their hair from lice and dandruff as it contains butoxide and isododecane.
Anise essential oil has no side effects on women with pregnancy and lactation condition. However, it can cause allergies to some people with sensitive skin. It might also work as estrogen which can increase the risk of Breast Cancer and Uterine Cancer.