Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Nardostachys jatamansi||India & Nepal||Conventional||Steam-distillation||Rhizome||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Aromaaz International is a wholesale provider of Certified Organic Spikenard Essential Oil. We make sure to extract essential oil in every natural method. Our special oil is chemical free which makes it high on demand.Botany
Botanically known as Nardostachys Jatamansi, is a flowering plant that often cultivated in hilly regions of the world at high altitude of 3000 to 5000 metres. It is native to India and Nepal. The plant has an appropriate height of 1m height and blooms pink flowers. Rhizome of this plant is widely used for making essential oils.Overview of Certified Organic Spikenard Essential Oil
Essential oil of Spikenard is extracted from the flowering plants. Its benefits have been traced from ancient ages for medicine and perfume making. The oil has magical healing and rejuvenating properties which makes it ideal for medicinal formulations.Benefits of Certified Organic Spikenard Essential Oil
• Due to its strong woody fragrance, it is widely used for making perfume and deodorant.
• Spikenard oil is rich in medicinal properties like nardol and valeranone which makes it important ingredient in therapeutic industry.
• It acts as a guard to human body for preventing the growth of viruses and infections.
• It stimulates the functioning of stomach and helps in reducing gestural problem.
• People with running nose, cough and asthma can be benefitted with the use of Spikenard essential oil.
Spikenard essential oil is very safe to be used by anyone. However, it is should be avoided by the pregnant and breast-feeding ladies as it can harm their babies. In least cases, it can also lead to irritation and skin allergies.