Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Rosmarinus Officinalis||Morocco||Conventional||Steam-distillation||Leaves||woody and pungent note||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Avail 100% pure Rosemary essential oil with Aromaaz International. Our oil is made with chemical-free methods to retain its magical properties in a tight-sealed bottle. We are certified under USFDA and WHO authorities.
Rosemary is a perennial herb that grows up to 1.5m. The plant is originated from Morocco and has a woody aroma. It has needles like sharp leaves and blooms white, pink or blue flowers. The botanical name is Rosmarinus Officinalis and harvested in warm regions of the world.
Overview of Certified Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil is prepared by steam distillation process of the extraction of leaves. It is widely used for culinary and medicinal purposes. The oil has rich constituents of Vitamin A, C, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folate and Niacin which helps in healthy skin and body. Along with that it has potassium, iron, calcium and copper.
Benefits of Certified Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
• People with weak digestion, can use Rosemary essential oil for a healthy appetite.
• Applying it on skin can reduce the sign of anti- ageing and stretch marks.
• People with Insomnia can sleep faster by using it. It also helps in sharpening memory.
• Using it regularly, it can alleviate respiratory problems and many other allergies.
• Rosemary essential oil helps in enhancing immune system and keeps your body away from viral diseases.
Taking heavy dosages of Rosemary essential oil orally can result in stomach ache and kidney damage. Using it at the time of pregnancy as it can lead to miscarriage. Also, it should be avoided during lactation as it can harm the baby.