Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pogostemon cablin||Indonesia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Dried Leaves||earthy odour||Soluble in 1:10 (V/V) dilution in Ethanol|
At Aromaaz International, we provide highly qualified Patchouli Indonesian Essential Oil. Our extract is deployed with the best distillation method to keep it toxic and chemical free. You can trust our product as it is certified under USFDA and WHO authorities.
Pogostemon Cablin is a plant of Lamiacea family which is extensively cultivated in China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Mauritius. The plant is native to Asia and harvested in warm places for its extensive fragrance. It blooms small aromatic white and pink flowers annually.
Overview of Certified Organic Patchouli Indonesian Essential Oil
Patchouli India Essential Oil is widely harvested for its balsamic and sweet aroma. It is constituted with two vital components Patchoulol and Norpatchoulenol which makes it ideal for perfumes, cosmetics, detergents and room fresheners. The extract has warm and earthy fragrance with Golden orange to dark red brown colour.
Benefits of Certified Organic Patchouli Indonesian Essential Oil
• Patchouli Indonesian Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which make it ideal for skin rashes and allergies.
• It has anti-depressant constituents and hence it is beneficial to alleviate stress and depression.
• It is widely used in many ointments to heal open wounds, burn and minor cuts as it has antiseptic agent.
• It is very beneficial for keeping body dehydrated and result in acne-free and glowing skin.
• It has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and hence it is used many cosmetics to treat skin related issues.
Although Patchouli Indonesian Essential Oil is very safe for everyone and there is no such evidence of its side effects. However, to be on safer side, it should be ignored by pregnant and lactating women.