Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pogostemon cablin||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Dried Leaves||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Indian Patchouli Essential Oil is the new sensation to treat body naturally. At Aromaaz International, avail the finest quality of essential oil. Our product is USFDA and WHO certified which makes it reliable to be used by anyone.Botany
Patchouli botanically known as Pogostemon Cablin is a bushy herb native to India. It grows up to 75 centimetres and blooms fragrant flowers of pale pink-white colour. It is widely cultivated in the warm regions of the world like Myanmar, Maldives, Madagascar and Thailand.Overview of Certified Organic Patchouli India Essential Oil
Patchouli India Essential oil is extracted from the plant of Labiatae family. The oil has similar constituents of Mint, Lavender and Sage essential oils. Colour of Patchouli oil may vary from golden orange to dark brown-red. It has a mild and herby fragrance.Benefits of Certified Organic Patchouli India Essential Oil
• Patchouli Indian Essential oil helps in fighting the body from viral fever, headaches, nausea and vomiting.
• It is also very helpful to alleviate bad breath especially after alcohol consumption.
• The oil is widely used in culinary purposes to add flavors in food and beverages.
• People with unhappy stomach can intake the oil for proper digestion and eliminating gestural problem.
• Severe diseases like Tumor can be treated with Patchouli India Essential Oil.
There are very less evidences of Patchouli India Essential Oil and its side effects. However, stay on safer side in case of pregnancy and lactation.