Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cymbopogon Martinii||India & Indochina||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves, Stalks and Flower Heads||strong and sweet similar to rose||Soluble in oils and alcohols. Insoluble in oils.|
Aromaaz International is the right stoppage to avail the finest quality of Certified Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil. Made from natural parts of fresh plants, the oil is certified under USFDA and WHO. It is extracted in the purest form to make it chemical-free. Buy it here in different quantities to meet varying purposes.
Cymbopogon Martini has a very strong and sweet fragrance similar to rose which makes it cultivated in many places of the world. However, the plant is native to India and Indo-china. It is valued for its vital component Geraniol which is used for medicinal purposes.
Overview of Certified Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
When extracted from Cymbopogon Martini, Palmarosa essential oil is attain with steam distillation method. The oil is rich in Citral, Citronellol, Citronellal, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene and Di-Pentene. The fluid can vary its colour from light yellow to yellow colour.
Benefits of Certified Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
• Palmarosa essential oil is very rich in phenolic acids, polyphenols and flavonoids which act as an antioxidant.
• It has antiviral properties which keep the body away from viral fever, cough, bacterial infections and cold.
• Palmarosa essential oil helps in preventing body from bacteria. It keeps the body colon, kidney, prostrate and urethra infection-free.
• The oil helps in boosting growth of cells and tissues, making it ideal for healing and rejuvenation process.
• The oil has many digestive benefits as it stimulates digestive juices.
Palmarosa essential oil has no such side effects to make the body condition adverse. However, it should not be consumed by pregnant and lactating women. People with sensitive skin might experience inflammation and allergies.