Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Myrtus communis||Morocco||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Stems, Leaves and Flowers||N/A|
Explore finest quality of Myrtle Essential Oil with Aromaaz International with few clicks. We are largest platform for availing 100% pure essential oil. Our extract is made with natural distillation method and certified under USFDA and WHO authorities.Botany
Botanically named as Myrtus Communis, Myrtle plant is a flowering plant which grows up to 5 meters. The evergreen shrub belongs to Myrtaceae family and belongs to Southern Europe, North Africa and Western Asia. It blooms flowers with only 5 petals yet multiple stamens. It bears fruits similar to berry of blue and black colour.Overview of Myrtle Essential Oil
Myrtle Essential Oil is extracted from an evergreen shrub of Morocco. The oil is valued for its vital properties like antimicrobial, astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant and decongestant. It has been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes from ages.Benefits of Myrtle Essential Oil
• Myrtle essential oil can be used as a diffuser to fight against Insomnia. You can also add few drops of oil into bathtub for relaxing body after a tiring day.
• The oil has impressive fragrance which makes it ideal to be used as perfumes and deodorants.
• Spray the oil on face before going to bed for achieving an acne-free, hydrating and glowing skin.
• It is a natural supplement for respiratory ailment as it can benefit during Asthma and cough.
• Adding 5 drops to regular cream and applying it regularly can reduce inflammation, pain and swelling.
When taken in normal dosages, Myrtle essential oil causes no side effect. However, it can cause allergic reactions and skin irritations when doses are increased. Also, consult a doctor before using it during pregnancy and lactation phase.