Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Commiphora myrrha||Somalia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Resins||balsamic and smoky aroma||Soluble in ethyl alcohol|
Get the purest form of Myrrh essential oil with Aromaaz International. It is certified from USFDA and WHO authorities which makes it ideal to be used by everyone without causing any side effect. We make sure to pack it in a tight sealed container to retain its organic constituents.
The botanical name of Myrrh is Commiphora Myrrha and it is native to Africa. The tree shares the traits of Burseraceae family and grows up to 4 metres. It is widely found in the regions with limestone and thin layers of soil. Due to its rich properties, it is used in many medicines and cosmetics.
Overview of Myrrh Essential Oil
Myrrh Essential Oil is made from resin part of Commiphora Myrrha tree. When extracted from steam distillation method, the liquid varies from clear to pale amber color. The oil is constituted with Caryophyllene, ?-Humulane, ?-Selinene, Ermophilene and ?-Cubebene properties.
Benefits of Myrrh essential oil
• Myrrh essential oil prohibits microbial growth and acts as a shield to protect body from food poisoning, fever, measles, mumps, chicken pox and cough.
• It contains astringent property which is very beneficial for hair health. Using it on scalp can reduce dandruff problem while boosting hair growth.
• Using it on daily basis keeps infections like viral, fever, cough, cold and sepsis at bay.
• Sweating helps body to purify inner system. Using Myrrh oil can boost sweating, thus helps in eliminating harmful toxins and acids.
• It is best for improving blood circulation system to soothe down body functioning and nervous system.
Myrrh oil is highly constituted with emmenogogue which regulates hormones during menstruation. Therefore, it should be avoided during periods. Also, it should be strictly avoided during pregnancy as it can lead to miscarriage.