Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melissa officinalis||India||Conventional||Steam Distilled||Leaves||Insoluble in water|
We are a leading online supplier of Melissa Leaf Essential Oil that has excellent therapeutic properties. The obtained liquid is 100% pure and safe to use.
The evergreen Melissa Leaf belongs to Lauraceae of the Plantae kingdom. This is an inhabitant of China and is found in tropical area. The leaves are vibrant green in color and possess fruits that have lemony oil.
Overview of Melissa Leaf Essential Oil
The Melissa Leaf essential oil is extracted through steam distillation process from fruit. The obtained liquid is pale yellow in color that emits pleasing and fresh fragrance of lemon. This is insoluble in water and soluble in oils.
Benefits of Melissa Leaf Essential Oil
• This essential oil can be used for improving Alzheimers disease’s symptoms.
• It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties, treats and prevents infections.
• The oil can be used to promote skin health.
• Melissa Leaf Essential Oil is used to boost mood and also fight against depression.
• Nursing mother and pregnant ladies should seek expert medical advice before using it.
• Although it is safe to use, still perform a skin patch test before using it to avoid unwanted reactions.