Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus Latifolia Tanaka||Brazil||Conventional||Cold-pressed||peels of the fruit||tart, fresh scent characteristic of the fruit.||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
We are one of the leading suppliers of Lime Oil that is supplied in airtight bottles. Processed and packed under hygienic condition, this is safe to use in varying ways for distinctive purposes of attaing good health and better life.
The evergreen tree of lime has a bitter fruit that resembles lemons. It has a green pulp inside. The fruits are used for the extraction of oil. This belongs to the Rutaceae family of the plant kingdom. The tree is almost thornless.
Overview of Organic Lime Oil
The oil is obtained from fruits that are yellow, pale yellow-green liquid that has refreshing aroma. Being one of the organic oils rich in many therapeutical properties and fresh fragrance, Lime oil has been in great demand among the people with industrial or domestic need for it.
Benefits of Lime Oil
• The oil extracted from lime possesses wonder antiviral, antiseptic, bactericidal, astringent, restorative and disinfectant properties.
• It fights and protects against viral infections that may cause measles, mumps, etc.
• Lime oil is used for curing toothache, strengthens gum’s grip on the teeth and protect it against falling out.
• Its smell is refreshing. When used in small doses, it acts as an appetizer.
• The bottle of Lime Oil should be kept closed after using it.
• Keep it away from the reach of pets and kids.