Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum glauceschens||Tropical Asia and India.||Organic||Steam Distillation||Fruit||Soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents.|
Laurel Berry Essential Oil, also known as Sugandha Kokila Essential Oil, is touted as a remarkable health remedy in Ayurveda. At Aromaaz International you can purchase this wonderful health tonic at reasonable prices. This product is USFDA and WHO certified which makes it more reliable to use.Botany
Cinnamomum glauceschens is an evergreen tree indigenous to Nepal, Bhutan and India (Sikkim, Manipur and the Khasi Hills). This large tree can grow both in hilly areas and in plains up to an altitude of 1500m. The shells of its fruits (berries) are used to extract this essential oil used in perfume industries and medicines.Overview of Laurel Berry Essential Oil
Laurel Berry Essential Oil, popularly known as “Oil of Romance”, is obtained from the dried berries of the Cinnamomum Glauceschens plant by way of steam distillation. It has a pleasant zesty, herby, distinctive, and camphoraceous fragrance. It is a lauded remedy known for its incredible medicinal benefits.Benefits of Laurel Berry Essential Oil
• This essential oil is a magic potion for the central nervous system. It provides relief from anxiety, insomnia, tension headache, stress, fatigue, and depression. Add a few drops of this oil to the bathing water or diffuser to avail its benefits.
• The anti-inflammatory and soothing properties in this oil alleviates the pain of arthritis, muscular spasms, joint pains, sprains, etc. Massage this oil on the affected areas after diluting with coconut oil.
• This oil aids in proper digestion and provides relief from stomach disorders.
• People with asthma must not use this oil.
• For pregnant women as well as nursing mothers it is advisable to avoid use of this essential oil because in many women it may induce the process of menstruation.
• As this oil can cause skin irritation, therefore make sure to do a skin patch test before applying the oil anywhere on skin.