Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Laurus Nobilis||Tropical Asia and India.||Organic||Steam Distillation||Fruit||Soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents.|
Laurel Berry Essential Oil is a host of benefits and is touted as a remarkable health remedy in Ayurveda and Meditarrean culture. At Aromaaz International you can purchase this wonderful health tonic at reasonable prices. This product is USFDA and WHO certified which makes it more reliable to use. The enterprise is one of the leading laurel berry oil suppliers in the US, UK and other countries of the world.
Laurus Nobilis is an evergreen tree indigenous to Greece, Turkey, Nepal, Bhutan and India (Sikkim, Manipur and the Khasi Hills). This large tree can grow both in hilly areas and in plains up to an altitude of 1500m. The shells of its fruits (berries) are used to extract this essential oil used in perfume industries and medicines.
Overview of Laurel Berry Essential Oil
Laurel Berry Essential Oil, popularly known as “Oil of Romance”, is obtained from the dried berries of the Laurus Nobilis plant by way of steam distillation. It has a pleasant zesty, herby, distinctive, and camphoraceous fragrance. It is a lauded remedy known for its incredible medicinal benefits.
Laurel Berry Essential Oil Benefits
• This essential oil is a magic potion for the central nervous system. It provides relief from anxiety, insomnia, tension, headache, stress, fatigue, and depression. Add a few drops of this oil to the bathing water or diffuser to avail its benefits.
• The anti-inflammatory and soothing properties in this oil alleviates the pain of arthritis, muscular spasms, joint pains, sprains, etc. Massage this oil on the affected areas after diluting with coconut oil.
• This oil aids in proper digestion and provides relief from stomach disorders.
Laurel Berry Oil Uses
It is used extensively in cosmetics and formulas.
It is massaged on sore muscles and muscle pain to get relief from the pain.
It is added to hair oil, soaps and other personal care products.
The industrial users obtain the oil in bulk from the laurel berry essential oil manufacturers.
Laurel Berry Oil blends well with
Lemon balm, Lavender, Lime, Juniper, Rosemary, Pine, Agarwood, Bergamot, Clove, and Jasmine essential oils. The laurel berry oil wholesale suppliers also offer these oils in bulk at favorable rates for blend.
Available Product Variants
Laurel Leaf Essential Oil
We recommend to exercise the following measures before using the oil as a laurel berry essential oil manufacturer.
• People with asthma must not use this oil.
• For pregnant women as well as nursing mothers it is advisable to avoid use of this essential oil because in many women it may induce the process of menstruation.
• As this oil can cause skin irritation, therefore make sure to do a skin patch test before applying the oil anywhere on skin.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Laurel berry essential oil bulk suppliers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Certified Organic Laurel berry oil wholesale supplier, the enterprise delivers the oil to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We provide the following documents to the customers on request as certified organic laurel berry essential oil manufacturers.
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.