Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce||Hungary||Organic||Steam Distillation||Seeds||Soluble in oils and alcohols. Insoluble in water.|
Are you thinking of buying the wondrous Fennel Seed Essential Oil? If yes, then this is the right place for you. Here at our online megastore ‘Aromaaz International’ we provide pure organic essential oils to its clients at reasonable prices.Botany
Fennel, scientifically known as Foeniculum vulgare, is a flowering perennial plant with feathery leaves and yellow flowers. It is native to the Mediterranean shores but is also cultivated in many parts of the world. It is grown on dry soils near the coastal area and alongside riverbanks. The plant is straight and is 8 feet in height with hollow stems.Overview of Fennel Seed Essential Oil
Fennel essential oil has a licorice-like odor and flavor. The oil can be used internally or externally and also can be inhaled to assist respiratory function and digestion. It is extracted by the process of steam distillation of the fennel seeds. Widely used in aromatherapy and manufacturing of holistic medicines, this unique oil provides many benefits to the body, while blessing its user with a sweet, aromatic fragrance.Benefits of Fennel Seed Essential Oil
• The antiseptic properties present in this essential oil speeds up the healing process of the wounds.
• The application of the fennel essential oil on the affected nerves and muscles alleviates the spasms.
• This incredible oil regulates the menstrual cycle and relieves premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms.
• The soothing fragrance of the fennel essential oil reduces anxiety and stress.
People who must avoid the consumption of fennel seed essential oil-
• Pregnant women
• People diagnosed with haemophilia, epilepsy, or other ailments that leads to excessive bleeding;
• Diabetic patients
Just like other essential oils, always consult a doctor before this essential oil.