Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Eucalyptus Globulus||India||Organic||Steam Distillation||Leaves||Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is one of the popular manufacturers and suppliers of aromatic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil. This Essential Oil is 100% pure and is in good demand in the manufacturing of various beauty and medicinal products all over the world.
Eucalyptus Globulus, also known as a ‘Blue gum’, is a deciduous evergreen tree belonging to the botanical family of Myrtaceae. The tree has a blue-greenish leaves, whitish yellow flowers, yellow-brown bark, and a straight trunk. It has a height of about 150-180 feet.
Overview of Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil is extracted from the woods and leaves of the Eucalyptus tree. It is a transparent or pale yellow liquid having a camphor-like refreshing aroma. This essential oil is imbibed with anti-bacterial, analgesic, anti-neuralgic, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, astringent, anti-septic, decongestant, anti-viral, and expectorant characteristics. It is massively treasured for its use in the treatment of respiratory ailments, wounds and ulcers.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
• The vapour of eucalyptus essential is a great remedy to treat the congestion from common cold and flu.
• This essential oil helps in the nourishment of hair by increasing the blood flow to the hair follicles. Combine this oil with coconut oil for this purpose.
• The anti-inflammatory properties in this essential oil help in treating the asthmatic symptoms.
• Applying this oil on the wounds, burns, abrasions, ulcers, cuts, and cold sores prevents the development of any infections.
• This essential oil, if inhaled, is extremely helpful in treating stress and other mental disorders.
• Adding few drops of this essential oil to the water and placing it on the forehead helps in bringing the body temperature in case of fever.
Eucalyptus essential oil should be always diluted for use with children. Excessive use of this essential oil can sometimes cause skin irritation. Keep out of ears, eyes, or nose.