Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cupressus sempervirens||France||Organic||Steam-distilled||Needles||woody, spicy aroma||Insoluble in water|
The cypress tree is renowned for the scented and calming essential oil extracted from its stems and needles by the process of steam distillation. Aromaaz International is a trusted company to acquire this aromatic Cypress Essential Oil. The company adheres to the international industry standards while manufacturing and packing its products.
Cupressus sempervirens is a deciduous, coniferous evergreen tree. It has dark green leaves, small flowers, and brown cones having seed nuts inside them. They are tall, thin, and have a shape of a pencil. The height of these trees can reach up to 80 feet, but they rarely spread more than 8 feet.
Overview of Cypress Essential Oil
The green tips of the Cypress trees are trimmed and steam-distilled to produce this amazing colorless oil having a honey-like, emollient and grounding fragrance. Cypress essential oil comes with a scent that is invigorating, rejuvenating, and intensely refreshing.
Benefits of Cypress Essential Oil
• Helps alleviate breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis.
• Massage with this oil helps in relieving the pains of arthritis, menstrual cramps, osteoarthritis, and muscles as well as joint pains.
• The astringent properties help in clarifying oily and clogged skin pores.
• The antiseptic properties in this oil help in the treatment of internal and external wounds.
• Consumption of this oil helps in the cleaning of kidneys from toxins and excess water.
• It has a soothing and sedative effect on the mind and body.
• Cypress essential oil is absolutely safe as it is non-toxic in nature. In case of sensitive skin, you can dilute this essential oil in carrier oil. Oral consumption of this essential oil is only advised after consultation with a medical practitioner about its dosage.
• As Cypress Essential Oil is a menstruation regulator, pregnant and nursing mothers must avoid its use. Using this oil on young children is not recommended.