Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Salvia sclarea||Bulgaria and France||Organic||Steam Distillation||Leaves and flower-buds||Soluble In alcohols|
Renowned for its incredible medicinal properties, Clary Sage essential oil is not only infused with all the plant’s nutrients but also its subtle fragrance. Make this wondrous essential oil a part of your first aid kit with just a click. Aromaaz International is an online megastore engaged in delivering 100% pure organic essential oils at your doorstep.Botany
Scientifically called Salvia sclarea, clary sage is a perennial plant that is a native to the northern Mediterranean region and some parts of Central Asia and North Africa. The plants grow up to a height of 3 to 6 feet and have hairy thick stems. The flowers are colorful ranging from mauve to lilac and blossom in groups.Overview of Clary sage Oil
Clary Sage essential oil is extracted from the flower-buds and leaves of the Clary Sage plant by way of steam distillation. It is extensively used in the manufacturing of cosmetics and healthcare products across the world. This incredible oil is naturally infused with antimicrobial, antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Aroma therapists and other brain health practitioners often use this essential as a healer in their treatments.Benefits of Clary sage Oil
• The Clary Sage essential oil helps to fight the symptoms of depressions like stress, and anxiety with its pleasant smell.
• This essential oil has antiseptic properties which prevents the development of any infections on the wounds.
• It helps in lowering the blood pressure by relaxing the veins and arteries. It also increases the blood circulation in the body.
• It reduces several stomach disorders by regulating the secretion of the digestive fluids.
• The vapour of this essential oil helps in the treatment of respiratory diseases.
Pregnant women must avoid consuming Clary Sage Oil as it can lead to uterine contractions. This essential is not apt for infants. The Clary Sage Oil must not be used during or after consuming alcohol. Excessive use of this essential oil can sometimes cause skin irritation. Keep out of ears, eyes, or nose.