Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melaleuca Cajeputi||Indonesia and China||Organic||Steam Distillation||Plant leaves and twigs||Soluble in oils and alcohols. Insoluble in water.|
The cypress tree is renowned for the scented and calming essential oil extracted from its stems and needles by the process of steam distillation. Aromaaz International is a trusted company to acquire this aromatic Cypress Essential Oil. The company adheres to the international industry standards while manufacturing and packing its products.Botany
Cajeput or Melaleuca Cajeputi is a tree that belongs to the Myrtaceae family. The tree has a thick, soft, spongy, brown-colored bark with scattered branches. The leaves are 3-5 inches long and emit a sweet smell on bruising. The flowers of this tree are creamy white or greenish-yellow in color. The tree grows up to a height of 100 feet.Overview of Cajeput Essential Oil
Cajeput Essential Oil carries a natural, camphorous scent that resembles the combined aromas of camphor, cardamom, and rosemary. This essential oil is extracted by the steam distillation of the plant leaves and twigs. This essential oil is mainly used in aromatherapy to relieve respiratory disorders. It is also used in making balms and salves.Benefits of Cajeput Essential Oil
• The antimicrobial properties of this oil fights against the infections like typhoid, and cholera.
• This essential oil can also be applied on the wounds in case of cuts from rustic irons.
• It works as a perfect insect repellent.
• It gives immediate relief from congestion due to cold and cough.
• It provides relief from the pains like headache, joint pains, and muscle pains.
• It helps in curing menstrual cramps.
• It promotes blood circulation in the body.
Cajeput Essential Oil should be always used after diluting it with carrier oil. It is meant for external use only. People with sensitive skin must take a skin test before use. Contact with the eyes must be avoided.