Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Aloe barbadensis (miller)||U.S.A.||Organic||Cold Press||Inner part of the Aloe Vera leaf||Soluble in Ethyl Alcohol. Insoluble in water.|
Pure Aloe Vera Gel has become one of the mainstream beauty and medicinal products available in almost every household. Aromaaz International is engaged in providing superior quality Aloe Vera Gel to its clients for a long time. Extracted from the Aloe barbadensis plant, their amazing Aloe Vera Gel is a perfect add-on to all the cosmetics and beauty products for all good reasons.Botany
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that belongs to the plant species Aloe. The plant is an evergreen perennial either without or short stems having a height of about 60-100 cm. The leaves of the Aloe Vera plant are fleshy and thick in texture, and greenish grey in color. Aloe Vera is a native of United States of America. The Aloe Vera gel is extracted by scrapping the ground fillet of the inner leaves of the plant.Overview of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, and astringent properties. It is a magic potion for skin and hair related ailments. This gel is a key ingredient in many beauty products owing to its numerous benefits.Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
• It’s a perfect base for the homemade body sprays and room sprays.
• Aloe Vera Gel moisturizes dry skin.
• A perfect skin exfoliator as it removes the dead skin cells from the skin and clean pores.
• The cooling properties of Aloe Vera gel helps in treating the sunburns.
• Proves great in treating dandruff by moisturizing the hair scalp.
• Aleo Vera Gel hydrates the hair follicles, thereby reducing hair fall.
• It removes blemishes, dark spots, and acne scars from the face.
• Oral consumption of Aloe Vera gel is unsafe for pregnant or lactating mothers.
• Diabetic people, taking Aloe Vera gel orally, must keep a check on their blood sugar levels.