Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Apium Graveolens L||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seed||warm, fresh and spicy scent.||Alcohol, Fixed Oils, Water, 4.581 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)|
Assure yourself with the top quality Celery Seed Oil at Aromaaz International. The oil is purely made with the natural parts of the Apium Graveolens L under the steam distillation method. It is very safe to be used by children and women.
The botanical name of Celery seed Oil is Apium Graveolens L`. Leaves of this plant are 3 to 6 cm long and are the major source of culinary ingredients and essential oils. It blooms creamy-white flowers and umbels of 2-3 mm.
Overview of Celery seed Oil
Prepared from the fresh leaves of marshland plant Apium Graveloens, Celery Seed oil is known for its fresh and unique flavour around the world. It contains Vitamin K, molybdenum, folate, potassium, dietary fibre, Vitamin B2 and calcium which makes this oil in demand among so many industrial sectors.
Benefits of Celery seed Oil
• The oil contains Phthalides, flavonoids and polycaetylenes which is very helpful curing cancer.
• The oil helps in reducing stress hormone levels and hence it is very beneficial in expanding blood vessels to reduce blood pressure level in the body.
• Celery Seed oil has high amount of ethanol extract which helps in preventing digestive tract from ulcers by nourishing stomach and intestines.
• The oil helps in extracting uric acid and prevents from severe conditions like bladder disorders, kidney problems, cystitis and urinary tract infection.
• Adding Celery Seed Oil in regular diet helps in purifying the blood flow and detoxifying internal body organs. It helps in boosting immune system and eliminating harmful bacterial infections from the body.
Precautionary Measures!Along with its numerous miraculous health benefits, Celery Seed oil does have many side effects. Using it in inadequate manner, it can lead to severe allergic reactions and fatal anaphylactic shock. Also, it should be ignored during pregnancy and lactation.