Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Celastrus Paniculatus||India||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Seeds||Woody aroma||insoluble in alcohol & water, soluble in oils|
Malkangni plants are also known as Intellect tree, Black-Oil tree and Climbing-staff plant. These plants are found in the Himalayan regions up to a height of 1500 and they are extracted by the method of cold pressing. Get premium quality Celastrus Paniculatus Oil here from Aromaaz International to fulfill several purposes.
Malkangani plant grows in almost all parts of the Indian subcontinent and is known to be a deciduous vine plant. This is widely used in many medical traditional cultures such as Unani and Ayurveda. This is also known as “intellect plant” and is often used for relaxing nerves and sharpening memory.
Brief Description of Malkangani Oil
The Oil is extracted from the seeds of the plant via the cold pressed method. This oil has woody aroma and appears dark brown in color.
• This has been widely used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicine in India from the ancient times.
• It was widely used to boost memory and facilitates learning capability of the person.
• The oil bears excellent cognitive properties and enhances memory.
• This treats neurological and pain-related disorders such as facial paralysis, backache, paralysis, and muscle cramps.
• It treats Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and memory loss.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Always dilute this oil before applying on the skin
• Keep the oil bottle away from kids and pets.
• Do not use this oil on sensitive areas of the body, mucous membrane and eyes.
• Nursing mother and pregnant women should avoid using this oil.
• It is recommended only for external use and should not be taken internally.
• As it has a shelf life of 2 years, this oil should be kept in dark and cool place so that it can be used afterwards.