Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Acorus Calamus||Asia& Europe||Conventiona||Steam distillation||Roots||warm, spicy wood.||Insoluble in Water|
Calamus Essential Oil is excellent aromatherapy oil that is full of amazing healing benefits for the mind and the body. There are plenty of ways in which the oil can be used to cure many health issues. Aromaaz International is one of the renowned calamus oil wholesale suppliers in Australia, Canada, US, and other countries of the world.
Botanically, Calamus is known as Acromus Calamus that belongs to Acoraceae family of plant kingdom. This is perennial and herbaceous flowering plants. It grows to a height of 30-100cm. The plant has basal leaves that grow upright from the spreading rhizome. The erect leaves are yellowish-green in color at its base. The rhizome of the plant is cylindrical in shape that is branched. The knobby rhizome is thick and has many coarse fibrous roots under it.
Brief History of Calamus oil
The essential oil is derived from dried or fresh roots of Calamus plant by means of the steam distillation method. The organic oils thus obtained are used for many therapeutic benefits and thus, high in demand.
• Historically, it was initially used by Romans as well as Indians and thus, it was believed to be used in Ayurvedic medicine.
• This was believed to be the native of Asia and Europe.
• Later on, its growth spread to New Guinea, Australia, North America, South Africa, etc.
• It was believed to be used in preparation of bandages to pacify stomach disorder.
• This was thought to be an important part of the healing system for many years in treating different types of medical conditions.
• Primeval Egyptians believed the root of the plant to have aphrodisiac property that exhibits many health benefits on the reproductive system.
Calamus Essential Oil Uses
The use of the oil has amplified with expansion and progress of industries. The calamus essential oil suppliers offer the oil to all the users across countries.
Calamus Essential Oil benefits
• Calamus oil is used as an important anti-spasmodic, anti-rheumatic and stimulant.
• It is often used as a memory booster, antibiotic and known to have tranquilizing substances in it.
Calamus Essential Oil blends well with
Cedarwood, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Rosemary, Clary Sage, Tea tree, Lime and Sandalwood essential oils. The calamus oil wholesale suppliers provide all these oils in bulk to the users for blend.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use Calamus oil to eyes and other sensitive parts of the body.
• Keep the bottle away from the reach of pets and kids.
• Pregnant ladies, nursing mother and children should not use oil from Calamus oil.
• Use the oil externally as it may not be suitable for internal use.
• Do not use this oil in case you are hypersensitive to Calamus
As calamus essential oil suppliers, we advise heart patients to avoid its usage as it may lower heart rate and blood pressure.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Calamus essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise delivers all kinds of products as an Calamus essential oil wholesale supplier to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Calamus oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.