Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Solanummelongena||China||Conventional||Steam distillation||Seeds||Medium note||Insoluble in water|
Variety: Brinjal Seed Oil
On understanding the therapeutical benefits of the Brinjal seed oil, it has been commonly used for curing several health issues. In fact, there are plentiful ways, the use of Brinjal seed oils are proven to be effective on human health.
The plant belongs to Solanaceae family of plant that is also used for the extraction of oil. Seeds are high in demand for the extraction of the organic oil. This plant is multi-branched that grows to a height of 2m and have a long taproot that also extends to the ground in deep. The stems & leaves the plant are covered with star-shaped hairs.
A Brief History of Brinjal Seed Oil
The plant of Brinjal is also used for the extraction of organic oils. Seeds of Brinjal; when steam distilled results in 100% pure, undiluted and concentrated natural essential oil that is safe to use.
• This is cultivated in China in 5th century in B.C. prior to its introduction to Italy and Africa.
• Later on, it moved to Middle East and Europe and today is cultivated in almost all parts of Italy, India, Egypt and Japan.
• Brinjal Seed oil is often used for checking diabetes.
• The oil is rich in Vitamin B that is used to prevent stress.
• It is used to reduce swelling on legs effectively.
• For controlling perspiration of hands, this oil can be used.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Nursing mother and pregnant lady should avoid its usage.
• Do not apply the oil in case you are allergic to Brinjal.
• The oil should only be used externally.
• Avoid its usage to eyes, mucous membrane and other sensitive areas of the body.