Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Nigella Sativa||Egypt||Organic||Cold pressed||Seed||mild aroma||Soluble in Alcohols, Essential Oils and insoluble|
Black Cumin Seed Oil appears blackish yellow in color. This wonderful organic oil extracted from Black cumins has been reckoned over the years for finding plentiful distinctive uses. Buy it here on Aromaaz International within a matter of few clicks in different quantities for several uses.
Botanically, Black Cumin is known as Nigella Sativa that is an annual herb. The roots of the plant appear as yellow-brown in color. The profusely branched stems become hollow with age that are light to dark green in color. The appearance of leaves is alternate. It bears flowers that appear pale green in color initially.
A Brief History of Black Cumin (Kaloungi) Seed Oil
The seed pods are used for the extraction of oil from Black Cumin via the cold pressed method. This is used as herbal remedy for many diseases from the ancient time. Also, known as Black seed, Kaloungi, and with many other names from ancient time till date, it is proved to be highly useful for many health-related issues.
• For over 4000 years, essential oil from Black Cumin seed was known to be used as a natural remedy in many parts of the world.
• Cultivated originally in Egypt, the presence of Black cumin seeds dates back to the King Tut’s Tomb in Egypt that shows its existence from that era of history.
• Egyptian Queens preferred to use this oil to keep their skin beautiful & healthy.
• Being antiseptic in nature, this seed oil was used to treat skin problem, diarrhea, intestinal worms, loss of appetite and vomiting.
• From ancient time till date, Middle East countries make use of Black Cumin seeds to treat bronchitis, cancerous tumors, rheumatism, asthma, etc.
• This excellent organic seed oil is known to treat hypertension, jaundice, asthma and gastrointestinal problems.
• It also treats bronchitis, cancer, diabetes and many other health-related disorders.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use this oil in case you are hypersensitive to Black Cumin.
• Avoid its use on the sensitive areas of the body, such as eyes, mucous membrane, etc.
• Do not apply this oil on damaged skin.
• Not recommended for nursing mother and pregnant ladies