Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Abelmoschus Esculentus||Africa||Fertile Soils||Cold pressed||Seed Pods||same as okra||insoluble in water|
Variety: Okra Seeds Oils
Known for its amazing health and therapeutic benefits, seeds pods of okra are used for the extraction of oils from it. Bhindi/ Okra Seeds Oil is obtained from cold pressed method and it is safe to use.
Okra, also called Bhindi in Hindi language belongs to Malvaceae family. The plant grows in the moderate climate to a height of 2m height. Rich in minerals such as calcium & iron, Vitamins such as A & C, Okra Seeds Oil is always high on demand. Seeds of the plant are hairy, round in shape and striated. Seed pods are widely used for the extraction of essential oils.
A Brief History of Okra Seeds Oil
Jamaienson & Baughman in the year 1920 realized that the seeds of okra plants have 20% oil content in it. This can be obtained from solvent extraction method. The oil thus, extracted appears bright yellow with greenish tinge that is rich source of linoleic acid.
• It was used after cooking and seeds were grounded and roasted. Also used for coffee in many parts of the world.
• In the United States of America, seed pods were used as vegetables.
• It is used for the treating respiratory tract’s mucous membrane inflammation, arthritic pain, provides relief from headache and fever.
• This improves cardiovascular health and boosts immune system of the body.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It is meant for external use only.
• Do not use this oil in case you are allergic to Okra/Bhindi
• Pregnant lady, lactating mother and children should not use this essential oil.