Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Laurusnobilis L||Europe and California||Wild crafted||Steam Distillation||Leaf||herbal aroma||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Variety: Bay Oil
Bay Oil is extracted from the leaf of the plant via the steam distillation process. It is 100% concentrated, pure and exhibits many therapeutic qualities that are impeccable. Bay is also known as Tejpatta from which the oil is extracted and is reckoned for many useful benefits. Get it here at Aromaaz International in varying quantities to meet distinctive needs.
Also known as Laurel leaf, Bay is evergreen shrub that usually grows to a height of 15-20m. It has olive green leaf that is shiny and glabrous upper leaf whereas lower one is brown to olive green having prominent veins and ribs. The aromatic leave has a bitter odor. The leaves are 2.5-7.5cm*1.6-2.5cm length and breadth respectively. The leaf is elliptical in shape having tapering pointed base and tip.
A Brief History of Bay Leaf Oil
Bay Oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant via the steam distillation process under hygienic condition. It possesses many useful benefits that make it an ideal choice for many purposes. This finds its wide application as carcinogenic effects, skin sensitization as well as CNS suppression.
It exhibits amazing benefits in culinary world and has excellent broad spectrum action that makes it an ideal choice for many health-related problems.
• Since the primeval times, Bay leaf tree has been known to be associated with protection, wisdom and peace because the king was honored with the garland that was prepared from Bay leaves. It was believed that it brings positive as well as emotional benefits that help to treat insomnia, anxiety and stress.
• It was a preferred choice to treat fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, obesity, fatigue and colic issue.
• The antibacterial, as well as astringent properties of bay leaves, made it useful for treating wounds, skin rashes, poison ivy and much more.
• For thousands of years, this was used in remedial practices and in cooking where it adds a characteristic flavor to the food.
• It has many amazing therapeutic benefits such as sedative, astringent, antibiotic, appetite stimulant, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic, anti- ulcerogenic and many others.
• This is widely used for treating sore muscles, lower back pain, and arthritic pain.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It should only be used for external purpose. The internal application is not suggested.
• Lactating mother and pregnant ladies should avoid its usage.
• Do not use it case you are sensitive to Bay.
• Avoid its application on damaged skin.
• It should not be used for children below the age of 2 years.