Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Prunusarmeniaca||Spain||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Kernel||mild aroma||Insoluble in water|
Variety: Apricot oil
Apricot oil is basically available in concentrated form. Obtained via the steam distillation process, it is safe to use. As it is extracted from the natural plant sources thus, it is free from chemicals and undiluted in nature.
Apricot belongs to the family of Rosaceae and is medium to small-sized tree that has spreading canopies. It grows to a height of 45ft and is usually kept below 12 inches in cultivation process. Leaves of the plants are cordate to elliptic having acute to acuminate tips. This yellow to orange colored fruit has small pit inside and the flavour of the fruit is almost similar to peach or almond.
Brief History of Apricot oil
It is pit within the Apricot that is pressed and then refined to extract oil from it and is known as Apricot oil. The obtained oil appears light in color having nutty fragrance. It has fruits that are rich in Vitamin A, E, minerals, Oleic acids, Linoleic acids, etc. Due to the nourishing, revitalizing and moisturizing properties of the oils, this is used for many health benefits.
• From North-eastern China, it spread to Central Asia.
• The cultivation of Apricot plant dates back to 3000 years.
• Apricots were grown from seedlings and enhanced cultivars existed till 19th century.
• Cultivars vary countries such as Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Syria, a deal of the production is believed to be from seedling orchards.
• It exhibits many beneficial therapeutic benefits such as anti-inflammatory, emollient, anti-oxidants and antiseptic.
• This is anti-aging oil, rich in Vitamin A and is known as an excellent moisturizer.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not apply the oil in case you are allergic to Apricots.
• Pregnant lady and Nursing mother should avoid its usage.
• It should be used only for the external purpose.
• Avoid its use to eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.