Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pimpinella anisum||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||Seed||wonderful aroma and licorice flavou||Soluble in alcohol & oil|
Being one of the established e-commerce platforms, Aromaaz International is recognized among customers for offering therapeutic quality Anise Oil (Aniseed Oil) Organic Oil. Processed and packed as per set industry standards, this oil is safe to use for varying purposes.
The annual and herbaceous plant of Anise belongs to the Apiaceae family of the plant world. It grows to a height of 0.9m. Leaves are long, simple and are shallowly lobed. Pinnately arranged leaves have many small leaflets. Flowers blooms in dense umbels and are white in color. It has oblong dry fruits that bear long seeds.
Overview of Anise Oil (Aniseed Oil) Organic Oil
The oil is extracted from the seeds of the plants via the hydro distillation process of seed of Anise plant. The oil thus formulated from the seeds of the star-shaped fruits have wonderful aroma and licorice flavour.
Benefits of Anise Oil (Aniseed Oil) Organic Oil
• This can be used to provide relief from arthritic pain.
• It helps in eliminating congestion in the respiratory tract.
• The organic oil extracted from Aniseed can be used for beverages and food as a flavouring agent.
• It provides protection against infections and can be used to clean wounds.
• Always keep the bottle of Anise Oil (Aniseed Oil) Organic Oil closed so that it does not lose its original aroma.
• Nursing mother should speak to the doctor before using this oil.