Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Angelica Archangelica L||France||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Dried root||Base to Middle||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Having many years of experience of supplying quality Angelica Extract Organic Oil, we at Aromaaz International are actively engaged in offering the best quality oil to clients. We supply the oil in airtight bottle so that it does not leak during its transit.
The plant of Angelia grows to a height of 6ft and belongs to the family Apiaceae of the plant kingdom. It grows in the damp soil, mostly near deposits of water or rivers. The flower blossoms in the month of July and are green to yellow in color. It bears fruit that are pale yellow in color.
Overview of Angelica Extract Organic Oil
The organic oil obtained from the dried roots of the Angelia roots have earthy aroma. The extracted liquid is also known as Holy Spirit Root, Holy Ghost and Oil of Angels due to its excellent healing powers that are believed to have originated from Divine Source.
Benefits of Angelica Extract Organic Oil
• Due to the carminative properties, the oil acts as an effective tonic for digestive system.
• It can be used to treat stomach ulcers, gastritis and flatulence.
• The organic oil can be used to treat anorexia, hiccough, sinus infections, asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc.
• Angelica Extract Organic Oil should not be used in case of pregnancy.
• Before using the oil on the skin, perform a skin patch test in case of sensitive skin. This will prevent users from unwanted allergic reactions.