Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrullus vulgaris||USA||Conventional||Cold-pressed||Seeds||lightly scented||Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is a leading supplier of 100% pure and organic oil. We supply this carrier oil with utmost care so that its freshness, purity and nutrients can be maintained. The oil is highly stable and light-textured.
Watermelon plant belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae of the Plantae kingdom. This annual climbing plant grows to a height of 3m. Leaves are long that are three-lobed. The plant has both male as well as female flowers on the hairy stalks.
Overview of Watermelon oil
Watermelon Carrier Oil is obtained from seeds of the watermelon fruit that is packed with vital nutrients. Seeds are dried in sun; cold pressed that result in obtaining high quality organic oil. The oil is rich in linoleic acid, oleic acid and vital fatty acids.
Benefits of Watermelon Carrier Oil
• Watermelon Carrier Oil consists of omega 6 fatty acids, vitamin E and A due to which it helps in healing chapped and dry skin and balancing skin’s moisture.
• The oil helps in removing toxics from the skin, thereby improves its complexion.
• It has a mild aroma that makes it an ideal choice for Aromatherapy.
• The oil helps to reduce wrinkles and is also used for neck & face treatments.
• This carrier oil, when applied on scalp, promotes healthy growth of the hair.
• Watermelon Carrier Oil is beneficial for soft skin of infants and babies and therefore, it is used in the formulation of many baby care products.
• Watermelon Carrier Oil should be kept away from eye.
• Always keep the oil bottle away from the reach of the kids and pets.
• The oil should be used only for the external purposes.
• Pregnant women should avoid using this carrier oil.