Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Juglans Regia||USA||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Nuts||Insoluble in water|
Test test Aromaaz International is one of the trusted online platform that supplies top quality pure and 100% organic Walnut Carrier Oil. The carrier oil is offered in various packing options and is supplied to different parts of the world without any hassles.
The deciduous tree of walnut belongs to the family Juglandaceae that grows to a height of 25-35m in height. The bark is olive-brown initially which turn to silver-grey in colour and is smooth. The leaves are alternately arranged that is 25-40cm in length. The male flower is in dropping catkins whereas female flower in terminal that grows in clusters of 2-5. The seed (nut) is a drupe is spherical in shape. The outer husk is yellow-green coloured that becomes dark in colour (black). The inner part of the nut is hard-shelled that appears dark brown in colour.
Benefits of Walnut Carrier Oil
• Walnut Carrier Oil has an excellent emollient property that makes the skin smooth and soft when applied.
• It is widely used in anti-aging skin care products that help in regenerating and moisturizing dry skin.
• This carrier oil treats psoriasis, fungal infections, eczema and also heals wounds faster.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides relief from arthritic pain.
• Walnut Carrier Oil lowers endothelin level thus, it prevents blockage in the arteries.
• It is used to massage body due to its refreshing and soothing feel.
If you are allergic to any nut oils, avoid using Walnut Carrier Oil.