Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Helianthus annuus||Bulgaria||Conventional||Expressed from the Sunflower||flowers||Insoluble in water|
Acknowledged globally for best quality organic carrier oils, Aromaaz International is actively moving on the path of success. We supply oils in various customized packaging options so that exact requirements can be met. The airtight packing of the oil retains the original effect and also enhances the shelf life of the oil.Botany
Sunflower plants belong to the Asteraceae family of Plantae kingdom. This annual herb grows to a height of 3m. The leaves are broad and mostly arranged in alternate manner. ‘Flower head’ also known pseudanthium is actually group of many individual 5-petals flowers and is referred as flower of the sunflower plant. These flowers are used to extract oils from it that are rich in vitamin E, mono and poly-saturated fatty acids. Benefits of Sunflower Carrier Oil
• Sunflower Carrier Oil is used on skin to remove blackheads from pores.
• It is widely used for aromatherapy and massage purposes.
• The oil is used for cleansing skin and removing debris from skin’ pores.
• This oil is used to used inflammation, redness and irritation on the skin.
• Sunflower Carrier Oil may be useful in reducing asthma attacks and may help in arthritis.
• The oil provides protection against harmful UV rays.Precautionary Measures!
• Sunflower Carrier Oil should not be used by people who are allergic to nut-extracted oils.
• Breast-feeding mother should speak to their doctor before using the oil else it may cause harmful effects to neonates.