Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Rosa canina||Chile||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Seeds||intoxicating scent||Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is one-stop platform for people who wish to buy pure and 100% organic Rosehip Carrier Oil (Virgin). The oils are extracted from seeds of the plant are packed in airtight bottles under strict hygienic condition.
Also known as Dog Rose, Rosehip Carrier Oil (Virgin) belongs to the family of Rosaceae of the plant kingdom. This shrub grows to a height of 1-5m. The stem is climbing in appearance and is covered with small hooked prickles. The leaves of this deciduous shrub have pinnate arrangement and contain red to orange coloured fruit.
An Overview of Rosehip Carrier Oil (Virgin)
Rosehip Carrier Oil (Virgin) is a rich source of essential fatty acids and vitamin E. It is called Virgin because the oils are produced from the first pressing of Rosehip seeds. The obtained oil has excellent absorbance capacity that quickly gets absorbed by the skin and does not leave any oily feeling on the surface of the skin.
Benefits of Rosehip Carrier Oil (Virgin)
• Rosehip Carrier Oil (Virgin) is used to keep skin healthy.
• The oil is used as enhancing oil.
• It is widely accepted in different industries that manufactures cosmetic products, skincare and hair care products.
• Rosehip Carrier Oil (Virgin) when used in high concentration may worsen acne.
• It may cause light sensitivity problem in eyes if it gets inside it.