Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Olea Europaea||Spain||Conventional||Cold pressed||olive fruits||fruity aroma||Insoluble in water|
Olea Europaea oil or Olive Carrier Oil is obtained by the process of cold pressed method. The oil is packed with high precision making sure that there isn’t any synthetic colouring or fragrance or any unhealthy chemical like silicon, Hexane or preservative like Parabens added during its production. We double seal the bottles to avoid any kind of leakage and to make sure that it reaches to the customers on time. Olive Carrier oil is obtained from the olive fruits and is 100 % pure and organic.
Common Uses and Benefits
• Olive Carrier Oil is a very good moisturizer for skin because of its content including Vitamin K, E, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants.
• The oil has tremendous anti-aging properties, helps makeup cracked heels, and also quite helpful in removing make up.
• Olive Carrier Oil is also a great moisturizing agent for your hair. It helps in conditioning your hair and makes it shinier and healthier. Also, helps in getting rid of flakes and dry scalp.
General Precautionary Measures!
• The bottle containing the oil should be kept away from the exposure to Sunlight and water contamination.
• In case it gets frozen, the bottle should be kept in a warm water bowl and it can regain consistency.