Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cucumis melo||Indian||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Seeds||nutty odor||Insoluble in water|
Musk melon oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds of the muskmelon and this oil is believed to soothe the skin. It helps to provide vibrant look to the lacklustre skin by retaining the moisture of the skin. We make sure to provide only the tightly equipped facilities and 100 % organic oil for absolute satisfaction of our customers.
Important Uses & benefits of Muskmelon Carrier Oil
• Muskmelon Seed Carrier Oil is particularly used in the production of the skin care products in order to add on to it the surprising benefits of Muskmelon.
• It’s also widely used in massage and facial care oil preparations because of its light texture and high moisturizing ability.
• In addition to that it is also used in making of hair care products, in making facial masks, soap making, lotion & cream making and much more.
• It also is extremely helpful in increasing the level of white blood cells in the body which destroys bacteria and prevents growth of viruses in the body.
• Musk melon oil also helps in prevention of the substance that causes premature ageing.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Pregnant women should avoid using this oil without consultation from the doctor.
• It should be kept away from the reach of children.