Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Simmondsiachinensis||Argentina||Conventional||Cold pressed||Seeds||Insoluble in water|
Jojoba Carrier Oil provided by our reputed online website is an herbal oils that is extracted from the seeds of the plant. This is suitable for all types of skin and absorbs well by the skin when applied. People can buy this oil online at a cost-effective price.Botany
Jojoba plants belong to the family Simmondsiaceae of the kingdom Plantae that usually grows to a height of 1-2m. The leaves are oval-shaped, opposite and us 2-4cm long and grey-green in color. The flowers are greenish-yellow in color and small in size with no petals. As seeds do not mature in the same time, during harvesting this is picked by hand.A Brief Introduction of Jojoba Carrier Oil
Jojoba Carrier Oil obtained from the seeds of the plant that appears golden in colour. The extracted oil is odourless and has longer shelf life when compared with other vegetable oils.Therapeutic Benefits
• Jojoba Carrier Oil is known to moisturize skin and can be used to treat eczema, acne and many other skin conditions.
• The oil prevents clogging skin pores and promotes skin health.
• Due to the presence of vitamin E, the oil has excellent antioxidant properties. It enhances skin’s capillary walls and also boosts skin’s elasticity. All these helps to delay aging signs on the skin.
• The use of Jojoba Carrier Oil should be avoided during pregnancy. < br>• The oil may cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to jojoba. So, such people should avoid using it.
• Always keep the oil bottle away from the reach of kids and pets.