Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil||United Kingdom||Cold Pressed||Seeds||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
We are one of the trusted Evening Primrose Carrier Oil suppliers in India. This carrier oil finds its use in aromatherapy as well as for natural skin care in curing many skin issues like eczema. However, basically Evening Primrose is known for containing GLA essential fatty acids high levels, thus an excellent remedy for treating various health issues and massage purposes.Botany
The evening primrose is a tall, spiky plant. The big yellow flowers of the plant only blooms in the evening and this is the reason that this plant has been named as Evening Primrose plant. The carrier oil extraction from this plant is done by cold pressing the seeds of the plant.Overview of Evening Primrose Carrier Oil
Basically, this carrier oil is very rich in fatty acid content, such as omega-6 essential fatty acids, gamma linolenic acid and linolenic acid. Thus, Evening Primrose Carrier Oil has been considered as an excellent skincare product as it easily penetrates in the skin. In fact, the GLA found in this carrier oil is biologically vital as it affects many enzyme activities inside the body.Historical Uses of Evening Primrose Carrier Oil
The plant was used by Native Americans and early settlers as a nutritional support and to treat against conditions such as sore throats, stomachaches, hemorrhoids, and bruises. Evening Primrose has also been used medicinally in Europe since the seventeenth century. Over the last 20 years, this oil has once again become popular for its medicinal properties, and is now a common dietary supplement.Therapeutic Benefits
• It can improve firmness of the body and helps in attaining better elasticity by producing new skin cells.
• Evening Primrose Carrier Oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining healthy skin.
• Use of Evening Primrose Carrier Oil helps in reducing wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
• In order to combat or reduce skin blemishes, promoting good coloration for your skin, reduce visible skin redness, to calm acne flare up, this carrier oil is recommended to use as posses the ability to dilute the production of sebum.
• People allergic to nuts should always consult their medical practitioner before using Evening Primrose Carrier Oil.
• It is advisable to not to take any oils internally without consultation from a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.