Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cocosnucifera||Malaysia||Conventional||Cold Pressed||ripe coconuts||odorless||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
We are an established and USFDA-approved company that is known globally for supplying the best quality Coconut Carrier Oil (Fractionated). Due to its liquid state at the room temperature, this is high in demand when compared with undefined coconut oil.
Coconut tree is medium-sized herbaceous tree that belongs to the Arecaceae of the kingdom Plantae. Although it is a tree its trunk is fibrous and not wood. It has overlapping stems that grows to a height of 25m and has pinnately compound leaves that are 4m long.
Coconut Carrier Oil (Fractionated): An Introduction
Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil can be mixed well with other carrier oils and can be used as massage oil. These oils are rich in different types of vitamins such as vitamin A, B and E, minerals like iron, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, magnesium, etc.
The word “Fractionated’ defines liquid state of the oil. It has a long-chain fatty acid that is removed by means of the steam distillation and hydrolysis process. This makes it in liquid state and also extends/enhances its shelf life. The oil is very light in nature and gets quickly absorbed into the skin and does not clog the skin pores.
• It is known to reduce the insulin resistance capacity in the body.
• This oil can be used to treat Epilepsy.
• The carrier oil is known for enhancing exercising performance of the body.
• This oil may prove beneficial to treat mild to moderate brain’s disorder such as Alzheimers disease, etc.
• People suffering St. Johns Wort disease are not recommended to use this carrier oil.
• Avoid using the oil if you are breast-feeding mother or a pregnant women.
• Use the oil only for external purposes and never ingest it.
• Those with nuts allergy should avoid using it. Consult to the doctor before applying it.