Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum Zeylanicum||India||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Bark||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is one stop for all to avail Cinnamon carrier oil and its benefits. The oil is certified under WHO and USFDA authorities which makes it highly demandable among customers globally. To retain its every property, the oil is extracted under natural distillation methods.Botany
Also known as Ceylon cinnamon tree, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum is an evergreen tree of Sri Lanka. It belongs to Lauraceae family and grows 10 to 15 meters above from the ground level. It blooms small flowers of greenish colour with a drupe like fruit with a single seed.Overview of Cinnamon Carrier Oil
Cinnamon carrier oil is extracted from bark of the tree. It has a very refreshing and sweet aroma that is used in aromatherapy. The carrier oil has essential components like Cinnamaldehyde which acts as an antimicrobial to kill bacteria and fungi in human body.Benefits of Cinnamon Carrier Oil
• Due to its anti-microbial properties, Cinnamon carrier oil can be used to treat heavy cough, cold and viral fever.
• People with upset stomach can relieve from indigestion, gestural and constipation problems.
• Using it on regular basis, can keep every type of infections at bay.
• It can help in fighting body pain and stimulate blood circulation level.
• Not just humans, even the plants can benefit from it by using cinnamon carrier oil as pesticide or insecticide.
Cinnamon carrier oil should not be taken orally without prescription of a trusted doctor as it may possess toxic effects in the body. Excessive use of this oil can affect functioning of liver and kidney. Also, giving it to children, pregnant and lactating women should be avoided.