Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Ricinus communis||India||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Seeds||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
We, at Aromaaz International, are being presented as a top manufacturer and suppliers of best quality Castor Carrier Oil globally. The oil in supplied in various packaging option so that customers can meet their exact requirements. It is packed in airtight bottles so that it does not spill during its transit.Botany
Castor is a fast growing perennial shrub that reaches to a height of 12m. It belongs to the family Euphorbiaceae of the plant kingdom. This flowering plant has glossy leaves that are 45cm in length and is long-stalked. The fruits are spiny and are greenish to reddish to purple in color capsules that has oval-shaped seeds. These seeds have caruncle (warty appendage) and are used to extract oil from it.A Brief Description About Castor Carrier Oil
Castor Carrier Oil is obtained from castor seeds of castor plant. The oil appears pale yellow that has either no or mild odor. It is slightly viscous in nature due to the presence of fatty acids.Historical Uses of Castor Carrier Oil
• Historically, the oil was used by people suffering from constipation problem. For pregnant women, the oil was used to induce labor.
• During ancient time, it was used for dissolving warts and cysts.
• It was used to soothe irritation due to dust and other environmental pollutants.
• In Egypt, the oil was used in wicks to light lamps.
• Castor Carrier Oil exhibits an excellent anti-inflammatory as well as antimicrobial property. This makes it an ideal choice to heal skin infection, treat sunburns and topical fungal infections.
• The presence of Ricinoleic acid helps to fight acne because it is responsible for killing bacteria that is known to clog pores.
• Additionally, the oil also has Omega-6 fatty acids that improves blood circulation in the scalp, accelerate growth of hair and gives it a natural glow.
No doubt, Castor Carrier Oil is completely safe to use. However, due to variations in the immunity of the different users, the effects may vary. Following are some of the precautionary measures that the user must keep in mind:
• Before applying the oil on the target skin (affected skin), perform a patch test.
• If you are pregnant, avoid using the oil.
• To use Castor Carrier Oil for preventing irritation and inflammation, mix it with other carrier oils such as coconut oil or jojoba oil.
• The use should be used only for the external purposes.