Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Abelmoschus Esculentus||India||Fertile Soils||Cold pressed||Flowers||same as okra||Insoluble in water|
Okra is known with the name Bhindi in different parts of the world. It’s a flowering plant and is considered precious for its seed pods. Here at Aromaaz International, one can buy Bhindi/Okra Carrier Oil to fulfil varying purposes in varying quantities.
The plant belongs to the Malvaceae family and its seed pods are its most prized possessions. The plant has high content of Vitamin A, C and Calcium. Its seeds are hairy, striated and round and that are great to be used for extracting oil. Researchers have established an estimation that these plants may have been found in West African, South Asian and Ethiopian countries.
Benefits & Uses:
• Bhindi/ Okra Carrier Oil reduce level of cholesterol in the body.
• Great for maintaining good digestive health.
• It improves vision and skin health.
• The carrier oil also helps in fighting different ailments in infants.
• This improves bone strength, prevents cancer from occurring and helps in improving cardiovascular health.
• It is also highly beneficial in strengthening immune system.
• It’s use helps in lowering blood pressure and is extraordinarily helpful in protecting heart health.