Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Arachis Hypogeae||India||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Nuts/Seeds||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Peanut carrier oil is obtained with the help of cold pressed method and the oil thus obtained has a pleasantly different type of aroma. Because of its thick texture, it gets absorbed into the skin. Here we offer best quality Arachis Carrier Oil in varying quantities to fulfill myriads of purposes of customers across the globe.
Brief History of Peanut Oil
Peanut is believed to have been originated in India. During the time around 1903, peanuts had found a variety of uses including in food & drink, appetisers, dishes, soups and others. In 1980s, peanut butter was developed as a substitute for people who suffer from teeth problems.
Blends with most of the essential oils including Clove Bud essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Sweet Orange essential, etc.
• Peanut oil can be used for preventing any type of heart diseases. It’s also used for aiding weight loss and in decreasing appetite.
• Sometimes peanut oil is used for prevention of cancer.
• Peanut oil is applied directly onto the skin for treating dry skin, eczema, hair loss, joint pain and for treating various skin diseases.
• It is also used sometimes as medicine and ointment for treatment of constipation.
• Various products that are used in pharmaceutical companies use peanut oil in making of various external and internal products.
• Peanut oils are also used as a major ingredient in the formulation of baby care products and skin care products.
Uses & Benefits
General Precautionary Measures!
• Those allergic to peanuts should avoid use of peanut oils.
• One should be careful while using peanut oil for the first time on the skin or in hair. Therefore, patch test is advisable.
• One must avoid internal use of any oil before consulting a qualified professional.