Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Emblica Officinalis Gaertn||India||conventional||Cold pressed||Amla berries||Herb top note||Soluble in Alcohol and other Organic solvents.|
We provide premium quality Amla seed oils to our esteemed customers. We make sure that these oils are packed and processed making use of only the advanced techniques and technically improved machines. We completely follow industry defined parameters with good packaging being one of the prime focus.
Amla seed carrier oil is considered as one of the most sought after product used for hair care. Amla grows as a middle-sized tree having crooked trunk and its branches spreading all through. Its bark is gray to greenish in colour and the branches are around 10-20 cm in length. Leaves of the plan are obtuse, narrowly linear and light green in colour. The tree grows to a height of 20-30 feet.
• It’s a very good tonic to enhance the functioning of liver and is often referred to as liver tonic.
• The leaves of Aloe Vera plants are considered as toothache, diuretic, epilepsy, laxative, fever and many other ailments.
• The bark of Amla tree is used in treatment of bronchitis, asthma and biliousness.
• The leaves of the plants are used for treating dyspepsia, conjunctivitis, dysentery and inflammation.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It is not safe for people with hypoglycemic conditions and low level of iron, to use Amla Seed Carrier Oil.
• Also, people taking anticoagulant medications should refrain from using Amla oil.