Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Aloe barbadensis||India||conventional||Cold-pressed||gel of Aloe Vera plant||clean aloe scent||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
While Aloe vera carrier oil is used widely as carrier oil, it is also used effectively on its own. The healing properties of Aloe vera oil are tremendously recognized around the world. It can effectively be used to treat wounds and variety of skin afflictions. The special blend of Aloe vera oil has the ability to enhance the immune system of the body tremendously.
The Aloe Vera plant has cactus like structure and it has evolved from the liliaceous plants family. The plant either does not have stem or if has any it grows up to a length of 25 cm. The average count of leaves in the plant is around 20. And, it’s leaves grow up to a length of 40-50 cm and have width of around 6-7 cm.
Brief History of Aloe vera Oil
The plant has around 200 genres and its different species makes for 1/10th of the family of lily. As per some ancient discoveries in all there are around 325 to 380 species of Aloe vera. The most ancient image of Aloe vera plant has been found in Istanbul, Turkey.
• Aloe Vera is used for treating any skin related ailments.
• It also helps in soothing burns and also in speeding up the healing process of any type of burn.
• Applying aloe Vera gel at least one or twice in a day can also help in clearing out your skin from acne, spots or any type of rashes.
• Aloe Vera is also used to treat insect bites like mosquitoes, bees, wasps and others.
• Aloe Vera is used for enhancing proper hair growth and also helps in prevention of hair loss.
General Precautionary Measures!
• While use of Aloe Vera on skin is safe, but in some cases allergy caused after its use on skin has been noted. And, on finding any kind of rashes developing on the skin is noticed, you must stop using it.
• Avoid its uses for open and any kind of deep wounds including those caused due to any type of radiation.
• People suffering from diabetes or who are taking medications for lowering glucose level must take Aloe Vera cautiously.