In our daily lives, we do a lot to achieve glowing and flawless skin and also to have fit and healthy. But, this is indeed a fact that no matter how hard we try, the health of the immune systems will get compromised at some point in life, and that is when we need to take some major steps to improve the health of the immune system. And, for this, pure natural essential oils are the best and the aptest way to keep your immune system fit to lead a healthy life.
As everyone is well aware of the fact that the current situation is all about fighting and protecting ourselves from the deadly Coronavirus, and for this, having a strong immune system is very much needed. And, switching towards the aisles of the natural essential oil is the best way to find natural medicine for the Coronavirus. Not only for the coronavirus, the essential oils are also helpful to cope up with the stressful situations at work, anxiety issues, inadequate sleep, or any other factor that adversely affect the immune system.
That is why; here are some important things listed that everyone needs to know before using the essential oils for boosting up the immune system. So, without wasting any more time, let us get started:
How Do Essential Oils help to Boost the Immune System?
Before knowing the best essential oils for improving the immune system, it is very important to know how essential oils actually work for boosting immune health to fight the Coronavirus. Essential oils are used as a protective blend that contains certain helpful properties like antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and many more. Adding essential oils to the daily routine is a good way to support the immune system. The oils that can be considered are Wild Orange essential oil, Clove essential oil, Cinnamon essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Rosemary essential oils, and many others about which you will get to know below. So, wait for a while.
After this, let us know about the factors that are affecting the immune system so that you can have a clear idea of how this process actually works. So, let us have a look at the list.
Factors That Affect the Immune System
- Exposure to Toxin
- Your Diet
- Daily Exercise
- Stress Level
- Sleep Routine
- Exposure to Illness
Now, let us straight jump to the list of the 10 best essential oils that will boost the immune system and will also help to fight the COVID 19.
Essential Oils to Boost the Immune System for Fighting COVID-19
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Oregano Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Niaouli Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
Now, here are the blends of the natural essential oils that will turn out to be very beneficial in supporting the immune system. The two compositions are given below.
Essential Oil Blends for Boosting Immune System
#1st Immunity Blend
- Lavender Essential Oil – 3 drops
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – 2 drops
- Rosemary Essential Oil – 2 drops
- Niaouli Essential Oil – 2 drops
- Oregano Essential Oil – 1 drop
#2nd Immunity Blend
- Palmarosa Essential Oil – 3 drops
- Lemon Essential Oil – 2 drops
- Tea Tree Oil Essential Oil – 2 drops
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 2 drops
- Clove Bud Essential Oil – 1 drop
Now, after knowing such amazing facts about the natural essential oils, you must be thinking about the merits and demerits of the essential oils for fighting with the coronavirus. So, let us check the given list:
The Pros of Using Essential Oils:
- Essential oils are potent in nature that only a few drops of this essential oil offer multiple active compounds having healthy benefits.
- These essential oils are high in quality and are 100% natural which means they show amazing healing power.
- If you use only good quality essential oils, you can enjoy the amazing properties of the parent plants and herbs.
- When these essential oils are consumed safely and with care, these essential oils are having no side effects.
The Cons Using Essential Oils:
- Essential oils are highly concentrated and that is why; they become irritants and can also affect the body’s functioning.
- If you use essential oils that are adulterated in nature, this leads to certain misleading claims and labels.
- There are certain essential oils having characteristic aroma, it is recommended not to use them during pregnancy.
- Lactating mothers are also advised not to use essential oils as they can cause severe health issues.
How to Choose the Best Essential Oils for Immune Support
It is indeed a fact that many essential oils are adulterated and impure and that is why; it is recommended to use only good quality of the oils. But, knowing which essential oil is good in quality is not everyone’s cup of tea. As, low-quality oils are tainted with additives, fillers, and many other chemicals that are harmful to your health.
Here are 7 try and tested fool-proof methods to find out which essential oil is good in quality and can be considered to use. So, let us have a look:
1. Search for the certified organic oils and the best certified organic oils manufacturers that are offering the oils with good therapeutic grades as oils with the highest grades will be having maximum healing potential and hence, will be more beneficial. The oils that are synthetic in nature have the lowest grade and are also less potential.
2. Essential oils that are synthetic have low therapeutic power and that is why; it is advised to use only good quality oils that are not containing pesticides and chemicals.
3. Always check whether the oils you are picking up are tested or not as the oils that are GC/MS tested are known to have less chemical constituents and that is why; they are best to use.
4. It is recommended to buy oils only from the company that is reputable as they disclose the testing results and source of the oil so that customers can check the quality of the oils.
5. Certified organic oils are known to have stamped on it that makes them verified and also indicated that they are naturally extracted. The labels on the bottle also indicate whether they can be used for internal purposes or not.
6. Keep your eye on the price of the oil as highly-priced oils are not always of good quality and pure. That is why; explore the market and then check the range of the essential oils as per your budget.
7. At last but not the least, the best way to choose the essential oil is to check them on yourself by doing a patch test and observe. The steps are listed below:
- Feel the texture of the oil and identify whether it is light or heavy
- Always smell the oil and check its aroma. If it is crisper, then there are higher chances that it is pure
- Also, identify whether the oil leave any residue on your skin or not
- If your body cannot absorb the essential oil completely, then the oil is not pure.
After you know which oil is to be used for boosting the immune system, the next thing to look for is the proper way to use essential oils. So, here we are to help!
How to Use Essential Oils for Improving Immune Health
Spray: Mix the chosen essential oil with water and spray on the surfaces and surroundings to enjoy the therapeutic properties of the oil.
Diffuser – Diffuse the essential oils by blending them with alcohol and diffuse into the room or in your office to enjoy its amazing benefits and properties.
Body: It is advised to use essential oils blended with the carrier oils to avoid the risk of side-effects on the body. Also, these oils can be inhaled directly from the bottle through the nose to take benefits of the therapeutic properties of the oil.
What Else Supports Healthy Immune Function?
- Apart from the use of essential oils, there are many other things as well that can be done to improve the health of the immune system. Some of them are listed below:
- Add 20 to 30 minutes of exercise in your daily routine.
- Take proper and adequate nutrition to keep your body fit, healthy, balanced, and strong which is also considered important for a healthy immune system.
- Proper sleep is the key to a healthy life and by getting enough sleep every night, you can reduce the risk of stress and anxiety, and hence, this will help to make sure your immune system has the adequate amount of energy it needs.
By going through the above details of the essential oils, you must be feeling very excited to order any one of the above-listed oils for your routine. But, the one problem that came across is to find a reliable store that is offering good quality essential oils to fight COVID-19. For this, Aromaazinternational.com is here for its customers to offer them a wide range of naturally extracted and pure essential oils that will be very helpful to fight the Coronavirus by enhancing the immunity of the body. So, place the order here on one of the best essential oils suppliers online by exploring the site for your favorite oil and be ready to be your own savior in this pandemic.