Product Technical Information
|Botanical Name||Cymbopogon martini|
|Color & Odor||Pale yellow liquid @22°C with Sweet geranium like odor|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
|Specific Gravity||0.894 @ 72°F|
|Refractive Index||1.477 @ 72°F|
|Flash Point||194 °F|
Palmarosa Oil is an essential oil of Palmarosa plant. Palmarosa or Indian Rosha which is also known by its botanical name Cymbopogon martini is a grass species from lemon grass genus. It is a wild grass with long slender stems, terminal flowering tops and grass like leaves. The leaves of Palmarosa possess rose like smell which has given the plant this name. The plant is harvested before flowering and then it is dried for at least one week. The Palmarosa oil is extracted from this dried grass by steam distillation process. Useful components like myrcene, linalool, geraniol, geranyl acetate, dipentene and limonene are extracted from it.
smells great Review by nikole
Made my rough elbows silky smooth:I love this product!
- Palmarosa Oil has an enchanting fragrance andthat is why it is commercially used as an ingredient for bathing products,perfumes and
- Palmarosa Oil can be used directly onto skin.The oil moisturizes, making your skin supple and elastic. It also prevents skinfrom scarring, acne, dermatitis etc. and rejuvenates the skin as
- You can also use Palmarosa oil over minor skininfections, on athlete’s foot and sore
- Palmarosa Oil is also used for vapor therapy. Itrelieves you from fatigue, nervousness, exhaustion and
- Palmarosa Oil is also used in lotions and asbody massage
- Palmarosa Oil is very useful in digestiveproblems. It is also a very effective medicine for problems like intestinalinfection, digestive disorders and anorexia nervosa.