“Man is a social animal” – is an age old verse which is so true! Unless we socialize with other people, we would not be ‘living’ in true senses. We often attend or send invitations for a get together with our friends and families to enjoy the occasion called “Life”. We always try to present our best when we are hosting a party and so does everyone. As I am a ‘Party Animal’ too, I wish to bring to you some tips to make your hosting avenue – your lovely and sweet home, smelling divine, sweet and lovely like never before.
- While your ‘Sweet Home’ is being painted anew, adding some natural and 100% pure Peppermint and Eucalyptus essential oils to a gallon of paint will help dispelling the high toxicity fumes emitted from the paint/emulsion, hence keeping the air pure and non-toxic. The sweet smell will stay for good length of time as well.
- While some guests are invited for a party, about half an hour before they come, you may diffuse the blend of natural essential oils of Clove, Orange and Rosemary. The guests will be highly pleased with the exotic smell and will certainly talk about the great smell for many days.
- Also, to remove cigarette smoke both before and after the party, you may put 4 to 5 drops of Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Tea Tree essential oils blend in a spray bottle and spray around the house to get rid of the smoke odor.
- Mix thoroughly some 18 to 20 drops of 100% pure and natural Tea Tree essential oil with Borax to make an effective homemade carpet cleaning powder which will leave your carpet fabulously clean and smelling good
- Add a drop or two of any of pure and natural Pine, Sandalwood, or Cedar wood essential oils on a fire log in the fireplace, about 20 to 25 minutes before burning it. Your fireplace will be loved by Santa Claus even when it’s not Christmas!
- Your esteemed guests will be delighted to find a good smelling kitchen when you mix a few drops of either of 100% pure and natural Clove, Cinnamon or Citrus essential oil to a boiling pan of water that will get rid of cooking odors.
- Put a cotton ball soaked in 3 to 4 drops of Lemon and Tea Tree essential oils at the bottom of the trashcan to helps decrease the bad odor and detoxify the trashcan as well.
- Put a cotton ball soaked in 3 to 4 drops of Lemon or Lime essential oil at a convenient place in your bathroom to decrease and eliminate the bad odor.
- For a fresh and gleaming refrigerator or freezer, add a few drops of either of Bergamot, Lime or Grapefruit essential oil to the rinsing water.
- To remove the smell from shoes add 5 to 7 drops of Tea Tree and Lemon essential oils blend detoxify the shoe rack and leave it smelling good.
So, this makes you ready to host a fabulous party at home and earn accolades from your guests. Surely, your guest will praise you for their nostrils being exposed to such wonderful smells pouring out from all parts of your home!
Let me know how many songs were sung in your praise. It’s Tchau for now.